Monday 16 June 2014

THE BOMBS AND THE POLITICS

FCC JONES ...Yesterday, I made ten recommendations on how to avert the impending boko haramization of Imo State. I hope the authorities will work with them and save lives. However, I am one of those who is irreversibly convinced of the fact that there is politics to everything, the bombs in Owerri, inclusive. Now, let us think outside the box, why is it that all the States where the Boko criminals have had a field day are all APC States? Two things are possible...; It is either the APC governments are sponsoring them, or the APC as a political has deep connections and relationship with these insurgents. Is it also not possible that the APC leaders are trying to use these bombs to cow our Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha who is obviously falling out with them due to the humiliation he faced at the Party's convention, where even the position of a cleaner was not conceded to him. Before you start breaking your skulls with curses for me, let me educate you that bombs don't happen for no reason. Boko Bombs are political, so if you don't agree with my suspicions, tell me yours or just read and pass. KA IMO DI MMA OZO!

No comments:

Post a Comment