Monday 13 April 2015

Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics)

I was at the secretariat this morning, I went for an appointment by 9am, due to the manner in which both PDP and APGA supporters beseiged the INEC headquarters which was adjacent the secretariat, there was tension around that vicinity, enough to make any one panic. The said appointment that took me there couldn't happen for fear of the fracas that might ensue when results are declared either in favour of APGA or PDP. I had to leave immediately for my house, and on my way back I saw this group of people heading to the inec headquarter, they were holding placards, and the poster of Alex Otti... and were all chanting "ALL WE ARE SAYING, GIVE US OTTI".......... Singing solidarity songs in favour of Alex Otti. I was able to snap this pics.





No comments:

Post a Comment